- Cricketinc.com is offered and run by INTELLe-GAMES Pvt. Ltd. ('the Company'), whose trading office address is at No.62, Charles Camp Bell Road,
- Accessing another users account is not allowed and will result in the freezing of all associated accounts forfeiting any prizes won.
- Entering inaccurate registration information will result in freezing of accounts and forfeiting any prizes won
- Playing the game
- Follow the rules and instructions in the HOW TO PLAY pages.
- You may only register one team per
entrant. Anybody believed to have registerd more than one team will be disqualified
and will not be eligible to win prizes.
- Teams will not be considered until they have been submitted online
and a confirmation of such submission has been received by the user online.
- For the purposes of the Game and your use of the Site our computer
record of your entry will be considered to be your entry. We have the
right to reject what, in our sole discretion, we consider to be incomplete,
inaccurate or corrupted entries. The decision of the Company as to whether
an entry is incomplete, inaccurate or corrupted is final.
- The Company is committed to ensuring, as far as reasonably practicable
to do so, that its Site and the Game do not cause offence to anyone using
the same. We therefore request that you do not enter a name for your team
that may be considered by others to be inappropriate or offensive. A non-exhaustive
list of names that may be consider to be inappropriate or offensive are
names that are obscene, pornographic, racist, abusive or harassing. We
reserve the right to refuse to accept, and may change any team names which
we feel, in our sole discretion, are inappropriate or offensive.
- The players included on the player list and their positional classifications
have been determined by the Company. The Company will not enter into any
correspondence relating to details of the player list, nor will they accept
the inclusion into a team.
- The company will use the latest scores reported
by key news agencies to use as the basis of the fantasy scoring criteria.
Scores will only be corrected if the initial reporting was incorrect.
- The Company respects the intellectual property rights of others and
asks users of the Site to do the same. The Site and all materials, characters,
logos or other images, and in particular the rules, scoring and ranking
structure incorporated by the Company, on the Site are protected by copyrights
or other intellectual property rights. No information may be reproduced
in any format without prior written consent from the Company.
- Please act responsibly when using the site and comply with these Terms
of Use and the Rules Of Fantasy Cricket Matches. It is a condition of entry
the right to refuse to accept or disqualify any entry which, in its sole
opinion, does not comply with the rules and regulations of the Game or
which contravenes the essence of the Game.
- Informative and explanatory information supplied by the Company relating
- The Game is not open to employees of the Promoter, the Company or associated
companies, their relatives, agents or agents' relatives
- Distribution of Prizes and their value will be governed by the "Collecting Cash" section of the "How to Play" pages
- Additional proof of identity may also be required at the company's discression
- Please note you are responsible for any taxes due on your winnings
- The. Winner(s) will be notified by e-mail within 7 days of winning.
A full list of who won will be available on the web site.
- If you are a winner, you may have to complete additional legal documents
and return them to us within 28 days of receipt. Non-compliance or notification
returned as "undeliverable as addressed" will result in your
disqualification as winner prizes will not be re-offered or deferred.
If proof of age is requested, the prize shall not be dispatched unless
proof of age is received and if satisfactory proof of age is not received,
the Promoter reserves the rights to choose another winner.
- The receipt, by you if you are a winner, of any prize is conditional
upon compliance with any and all laws, rules and regulations including,
- Winners agree that neither the Company or Promoters nor their employees
shall have any liability in connection with the acceptance or use of any
of the prizes. Non-fulfillment of the prizes must be taken up with the
- If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Company, the Company
is unable to provide the stated prizes, the Company reserves the rights
to award substitute prizes of equal or greater value. All prizes are subject
to the terms and conditions of the supplier.
- All winners by accepting the prize will agree to taking part in any
publicity to do with the winning of the game without further consent or
payment. Such publicity may include their names and likeness.
- By registering to play the game you are accepting to receive email updates from the company.
- The email address held by the Company should be kept valid at all times.
Any changes to email addresses must be made in a timely manner via email from the email address currently registerd with the company.
- The Company reserves the right to validate email addresses at any time
and the right to remove or suspend from the game, any teams found to have
an invalid email address resulting in the forfeiting of any prize.
Our obligations and the limits on our liability
- The Company agrees to use its reasonable endeavors to maintain the Site in a fully operating condition and error free. As the Company cannot guarantee that the Site will always be fully operational or error free it does not accept responsibility for any defects that may exist or for any costs or losses arising from your use of or inability to access the Site.
- Whilst the Company takes reasonable precautions to ensure that any downloads it makes available will be virus free the Company does not warrant that any downloads will be virus free and will not cause interruptions with your computer systems.
- The Company excludes, to the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, and save in respect of death or personal injury arising from our negligence, all liability for any claims, losses, demands and damages arising directly or indirectly out of or in any way connected with the use of the Site or their unavailability. This exclusion shall apply in respect of, without limitation, any interruption of services, lost profits, loss of contracts or business opportunity, loss of data, or any other consequential, incidental, special, or punitive damages arising out of the site, even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages, whether arising in contract, tort, under statute or otherwise.
If we find, or suspect, that you have: engaged in or attempted to engage in 'spamming' (the unsolicited emailing for business or other purposes), sent or attempted to send, created or attempted to create, or replied or attempted to reply to so-called 'mailbombs' (the sending of multiple or large electronic files or messages with malicious intent or the e-mailing of copies of a single message to many users), or hacked or attempted to hack into any systems or servers run by the Company or undertaken any other activity which may adversely effect either the operation of the site or another person's enjoyment of the Site, we will immediately remove you from the system and your subscription will be canceled. You will have no right to any refund in these circumstances and the Company reserves the right to report the matter to the relevant authorities.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the company shall be final
Any Entry fees will be refunded for any match that is abandoned according to the rules of Fantasy Cricket Matches as outlined in the how to play pages.
Termination Of Membership
The company reserves the right to suspend or disconinue any users account at it's sole discretion resulting in the forfieting of any prizes won
Termination Of Service
- The Company cannot accept any liability if matches the game is based on are canceled or postponed due to reasons outside our control.
- The use of the term Cricket World Cup,CHampions Trophy, Champions League, IPL , Indian Premier League or any reference to official international or domestic players on the Site and within the Game is purely to describe the nature of the content and Game being provided in this site. No official or commercial association with the ICC or the world cup organizing committee or any cricketing boards is implied or intended.
Last Updated March 5th, 2015 © INTELLe-GAMES Pvt. Ltd.