Tournament Format & Prizes
You can win cash prizes in each of the 66 Fantasy Cricket Matches™ in the Fantasy IPL 2013.
For the tournament prizes you will be ranked according to the number of matches you win, followed by net run rate. Only your best 16 matches + the knockout games ( Q1 & Elimminator, Q2 and of course the Finals) will be considered in the tournament rankings. So don't panic if you lose or have missed a few matches!
League Format & Prizes
- Your League can have a maximum of 14 members
- The combined tournament performance of the TOP 4 members in your league will be ranked against other leagues for the prizes below.
- Only Matches you have played AFTER joining a league will be considered for the league prizes
Match Format & Prizes
- Prizes are offered for each FANTASY CRICKET MATCH™ to the team that wins their match with the highest Net Run Rate
- Users that are tied with the same net run rate will be ranked according to their Tournament Ranking
- You can make unlimited changes to your team in each Fantasy Cricket Match™ from the tournament home page
- Your team will bat first in all ROUNDS
- Your team will bowl first in all Daily Games & Knockout Games
How To Play | FAQs